Jonathan has wide experience in the City as an adviser, investor and director, having started his career with the investment banking division of Barclays. He was instrumental in the creation of T Bailey Funds and has served as a non-executive director of a quoted IFA network. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment.
EGR Corporate Broking’s primary activities are:
- Corporate Broking, Sales & Research, especially on the Cyprus Stock Exchange
- Equity Capital Markets including capital raising, IPOs & listings;
- Mergers & Acquisitions, especially UK Takeover Code transactions;
After graduating Newcastle University in 2016 with a 2:1 in Maths and Economics, Louisa joined EGR in February 2017. Louisa, who is bilingual in English and Greek, has passed both the Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice and The Cyprus Stockbrokers’ Examination and is both CF30-approved by the FCA and a Stockbroker Representative for CSE purposes.
Tim is a qualified lawyer and business consultant with over 25 years’ experience with his core skills being regulatory compliance monitoring and tracking systems. He is especially adept at monitoring complex trading and data and also in MI reporting for large financial institutions. He has a business development background and skills for IT systems that provide compliance with regulations and reporting thereof in several industries (auditing and healthcare). Tim is a certified Data Protection Officer / Prince 2 Practitioner that combined with CF10 and/or CF11 skills provides a broad based systems, data and compliance skillsets to support the EGR Team.
Cyprus Stock Exchange
The Cyprus Stock Exchange or CSE, is an EU Recognised Stock Exchange which commenced operations in 1996. In 2006 it launched a common trading platform with the Athens Stock Exchange.
The Emerging Companies Market is a multilateral trading facility operated by CSE as a junior market. Bonds traded on the ECM are not “Listed” for HMRC purposes, automatically requiring the issue of a prospectus under the EU Prospectus Directive, but they are eligible for inclusion in SIPPs and ISAs and, depending on suitability, for purchase by retail investors in the UK.
UK Issuers and Investors benefit from an exemption from the CSE which enables their securities to be held and transferred in CREST, the UK’s dematerialised settlement service, subject to them appointing a UK “Clearing Agent”. EGR is approved to act as a Clearing Agent by the CSE and offers clients the facility to hold securities in a CREST nominee.
To be eligible for trading on the ECM, an Issuer is required to appoint an authorised Corporate Adviser (equivalent to a Nomad on AIM) to ensure that it abides by the rules of the ECM.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. To deal with your requests.
2. Internal record keeping.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
6. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
7. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You hereby consent to EGR Broking storing and using your information for the above purposes. You may remove, amend and/or revoke your parts of or your whole consent at anytime.
.We will comply with the data privacy regulations as they apply and change.